27 Nov Carriages, Rabley Heath
Carriages, Rabley Heath
Three exclusive new barn style homes. Each property benefits from its own private paddock.
Welcome to Carriages
A development of three barn style properties overlooking open countryside with long distant views towards the village of Codicote and beyond.
Set around a central shared courtyard accessed directly off Rabley Heath Road, each property comprises three or four reception rooms, kitchen and separate utility, four double bedrooms, two ensuites and a family bathroom and private garaging. There are enclosed rear gardens overlooking adjoining paddocks provided exclusively with each property.
Designed uniquely for Carriages, each property has aspects that make it unique and individual. All are finished with fixtures and fittings for which Wheatley is renowned for its high specification.
- Timber feathered edge boarding above brick plinths with plain and slate effect tiles to roofs.
- Aluminium windows and front entrance glazing panels
- Heritage style roof lights.
- Aluminium bi-fold patio doors.
- Remote controlled “Coach house” style garage doors
- Feature front door
- Velfac double glazed windows and patio doors
- Wood laminate internal doors with chrome furniture
- Staircase with stained wood feature detailing
- All woodwork gloss painted
- Walls and ceilings painted in emulsion Fitted wardrobes to Bed 1 Complimentary carpeting throughout
- Complimentary flooring to bathrooms, en-suites, cloakroom, kitchen and utility
- Enclosed rear gardens with patio areas and turfed lawns
- Outside lighting, tap and power socket to all houses
- Rear paddocks fenced and gated with water trough connection point, individually accessed from each property
- Generous sized garage with power and light, with separate cycle store