Wheatley PLC and its subsidiary companies comply with the Data Protection Act 1998. Wheatley PLC is the data controller and sole owner of the data collected on this website.
By using this website you agree that we may use your personal information in the following ways:
1. The website creates a cookie (a small piece of computer code) which is sent to and stored on the user's computer containing a unique session identifier only. This identifier is used to record site usage statistics. You can choose to turn off cookie functionality in your web browser. In a separate automatic operation, the web server will collect the user's IP address, if freely available, and details of the website where the user came from before entering the Wheatley website. This information is used to:
1.1 Calculate how many times the website has been visited;
1.2. Identify which areas of our site are visited the most;
1.3. Ensure the ease of use;
1.4. Improve the website and the services provided.
The above applies to all visitors to this website whether they have registered or not. A user will not be identified by the information collected.
2. Specific pages and forms on our website will invite you to register your interest in a particular development, a specific type of property you might be looking to buy along with your contact details and other information about yourself. In registering with us, an email will be sent to us accordingly which will of course identify you and notify us of your details. In each instance of registration, the purpose for which you are invited to give us the information is clear. All essential items of information that we will require of you as a user of this website, such as an email address or contact phone number will be highlighted by an asterisk (*).
3. The personal data is collected and stored so that we can send you the user any appropriate information (including by post, phone and e-mail) of news and other marketing information relevant to the specific development you are interested in and those similar we have available at that time. We will not disclose your data to third parties for use by them. If you tell us you wish to attend a sales or site event, your name may appear on a list which we provide to other invitees at the event. We ask invitees not to use these lists other than for information purposes.
4. This website is hosted on a server in the UK. [It is not hosted on a server situated in premises owned or controlled by Wheatley plc.]
5. The practice of Internet and data privacy is constantly evolving. Wheatley PLC therefore reserves the right to revise its policies at any time without prior notice being given. If this policy changes in any way, an updated version will be uploaded and notification of such will be posted on the website accordingly. The constant review of this page and its purpose will ensure that any user of this website will be made aware of the information that is collected, the manner in which it is used and whether it will be shared with any external third parties.
Wheatley PLC August 2017.
The following terms apply to your use of our:
• Publications - electronic and printed material made available by Wheatley PLC and any of its subsidiary companies through this website
• Documents - any form, or other documents created by Wheatley PLC and provided by us for your use
By using this website, you acknowledge and agree that:
1. Wheatley PLC acting on behalf of its subsidiary companies such as Wheatley Homes Limited owns the copyright in the content of the website, the publications and the documents. You may download and print content from the website, publications and documents solely for your own purposes and/or personal use. You must not copy, reproduce or use the website, publication or document content for any other reason. You must not change or redistribute the content of the website or any publication, or reproduce, link, or frame it on any other website without the express written permission of Wheatley PLC. You must not use the content of the website, any publication or document for commercial exploitation.
2. We provide content on this website, in web pages, publications and in documents for general information purposes and as an illustration of our developments and expertise generally. Such content does not constitute an invitation to treat or an offer for sale. If you have a question about the content of the website, any publication or document, please contact us using one of the ‘Contact Us’ tabs which are to be found on various pages throughout the website.
3. Wheatley PLC and its subsidiary companies provides all content on the website in good faith but any use of it is at the user’s own risk. Wheatley PLC gives no warranty or representation that the content is accurate, complete or up-to-date and has no liability for its use. Wheatley PLC has no obligation to provide any information to supplement, update or correct information provided on the website or in any document provided and made available to download or print.
4. All developments, property types and imagery presented on the site are purely and solely representational only.
4.1 Artistic impressions are either drawn freehand or electronically produced to give an indicative perspective of any individual property, terrace of properties or apartment block building design.
4.2 Photographs are from Wheatley’s property developments both previous and current and are intended to show typical fixtures, fittings and external appearances.
4.3 Development layouts do not show final details of gradients of land, boundary treatments, local authority street lighting or landscaping. We aim to build according to the layout, but it may be necessary to change house designs, boundary types and positions, landscaping details, the routes of roads and footpaths, location of street lighting and other features as the development progresses.
4.4 The dimensions stated on the floor plans of any Wheatley home are approximate and are taking from scaled architectural drawings and allow for a +/- tolerance of approximately 5mm (2 inches): each property is built individually and so the precise measurements may vary from those shown and to others that are of a similar design and layout. Every endeavour is made to make sure the dimensions stated are as accurate as possible. The dimensions stated are to the maximum length and unless stated otherwise will include any fitted wardrobes, bay windows and other features. Where sloping ceilings are evident we will endeavour to demonstrate where these will impact in any given room space.
4.5 Any furniture, soft furnishings, wall/floor coverings and pendant light fittings provided in any of our show units are not part of the standard fixtures and finishes specification. Additional items may have been fitted to a show unit which will also not be available in your own new home. For further information, please contact the relevant marketing suite at the development you are interested in.
5. All the prices shown on our website are guide prices, which are correct at the time of being published but can be subject to change without notice. Please contact the relevant marketing suite at the development for the current price listing.
6. Wheatley Homes Limited may offer buyer assistance schemes. As these are both development and plot specific, please contact the relevant marketing suite for details of what type of buyer assistance scheme, if any, is available at the development you are interested in.
7. While Wheatley PLC takes reasonable precautions to prevent computer viruses and other malicious programs on its website, no warranties are given that this website is free from such viruses or programs and Wheatley PLC accepts no liability for any that may exist from time to time. Users are solely responsible for ensuring that they have installed adequate virus checking software. Information sent via the website will pass over public telecommunications networks. Wheatley PLC makes no representation or warranty that the website will operate without interruption or error and disclaims all liability for interruptions and errors.
8. This website and may contain links to other websites. Wheatley PLC accepts no responsibility or liability for:
8.1 Any material supplied by or contained on any third party website linked from or to this website, or any publications or documents obtained from such third party website; or
8.2 The use of any personal data by such third party.
9. Each limit or disclaimer of liability in these Terms limits or disclaims liability in contract, for negligence or arising on any other basis (except for liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation). Wheatley PLC shall not be liable for any damage (including, without limitation, damage for loss of business, loss of profits or loss of personal income) arising from the use of this website or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this website or any such material.
Wheatley PLC August 2017.